6 Perks of Being a Toddler’s Mom
Being a toddler’s mom for the first time is stressful. Don’t even say otherwise, because it is!
But, setting aside the stress, those sleepless nights, after all the hard work you do every day, having a child brings joy and unexplainable happiness in any parent’s life.
Today, I listed 6 perks that I get to enjoy as a mom despite ranting about my toddler’s actions every day.
1. If you are afraid to be alone, don’t worry, YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE!
2. You’ll get lots of hugs and kisses — unlimited, even if you don’t ask for it. Prepare a tissue or a cloth for the saliva though. 😂😂
3. You get to have snacks all the time, don’t mind if it’s your child’s leftovers.
4. You get to exercise while cleaning your child’s stuff. Hey, multitasking!
5. Out of tune? Don’t worry, your child will appreciate any nursery rhyme that you will sing. Hey, you get to practice your vocal cords too! Our favorite at the moment is Clean Up Song by CoCoMelon. — No preview of me singing, sorry! 😂😂
6. Can’t sleep? Insomnia? Oh mom, just think of your day tomorrow and gaze at your child’s face. And you’ll fall asleep in no time, tomorrow will be another day (you know what I mean!) 😂😂
I LOVE MY CHILD, I would just like to share the positive side of every rant that I make in this journey of mamahood. If you are offended in any way, I apologize.
Are you a mom too, can you relate? 😊 Can you share something similar about your toddler too? Comment down below and I’ll add it up to the list. Thank you for reading! 😊