6 Perks of Being a Toddler’s Mom
Being a toddler’s mom for the first time is stressful. Don’t even say otherwise, because it is!
But, setting aside the stress, those sleepless nights, after all the hard work you do every day, having a child brings joy and unexplainable happiness in any parent’s life.
Today, I listed 6 perks that I get to enjoy as a mom despite ranting about my toddler’s actions every day.
1. If you are afraid to be alone, don’t worry, YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE!
2. You’ll get lots of hugs and kisses — unlimited, even if you don’t ask for it. Prepare a tissue or a cloth for the saliva though. 😂😂
3. You get to have snacks all the time, don’t mind if it’s your child’s leftovers.
4. You get to exercise while cleaning your child’s stuff. Hey, multitasking!
5. Out of tune? Don’t worry, your child will appreciate any nursery rhyme that you will sing. Hey, you get to practice your vocal cords too! Our favorite at the moment is Clean Up Song by CoCoMelon. — No preview of me singing, sorry! 😂😂
6. Can’t sleep? Oh, just think of your day tomorrow, your chores, and gaze at your child’s face. And you’ll fall asleep in no time, tomorrow will be another day (you know what I mean!) 😂😂
I LOVE MY CHILD, I would just like to share the positive side of every rant that I make in this journey of mamahood. If you are offended in any way, I apologize.
Are you a mom too, can you relate? 😊 Can you share something similar about your toddler too? Comment down below and I’ll add it up to the list. Thank you for reading! 😊
Yes I agree on all that you’ve shared! Being a toddler mom can be tiring but is so fulfilling!
Tina Khoe Ang
Being a toddler mom is a precious time. I will treasure these moments more like you do. Thanks for the additional reminders why toddlers are a dear to take care of!
You’re welcome. 🙂
Cess De Leon
Haha. You will never be alone. 😂
Toddler mum here! And yes, I can so relate. It’s a tiring yet a very exciting and happy phase. Embracing the tired and happy moments. The kiddos grow up too fast, I can’t keep up! Thanks for sharing!💗
You’re welcome. 🙂
kahit hindi toddler momma!!! grade 1 naaaa ganyan pa din! XD
Waaah! I should prepare myself pala na ganito for a long time pa. haha
I can’t wait to be a toddler’s mom again! My baby is only 3 mos old, our fifth, who followed a 14 yr old girl, and she’s already bringing us all joy!
Wow! Long gap mommy, congrats! 🙂
Sza | With Love From Sza
I feel you! Toddler mom here! It is a bit stressful but I’m also trying to look into the brighter side of it!
Yes, that’s how we get by. Ingiti na lang natin momsh, we will miss these moments pag malaki na sila. 🙂
Toddler mom is love! I wish they could all stay this way forever. Needy and clingy. 😊
I wish I can say the same.haha
Ah, don’t we all love some mom humor, lol! I’m glad I can still find other moms who can laugh about our parenting difficulties while knowing that we can’t trade it for the whole world. Same same with my toddlers.
Yes mommy. That’s how I get by. Instead of stressing myself every day, I just look at the brighter side. 🙂
Toddler mom here! It’s hard yes, but I’m loving it! Embracing every part of it! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
You’re welcome mommy. 🙂