Any-Haw Litson Manok has been our go-to whenever we want grilled chicken since we moved in Santa Maria, Bulacan. It tastes good, affordable, and it’s very easy to spot an outlet store.
Ruby and Zaldy de la Cruz, owners of Any-Haw, started their first branch in Santa Maria, Bulacan in 2004 and now has 11 outlet stores. Any-haw also has 3 dine-in restaurants, the first branch opened last 2010. Also, the inspiring story of how they started was featured by Manila Bulletin.
Any-Haw Outlet Stores:
- Dulong Bayan Sta. Maria
- Paso Bagbaguin Sta. Maria
- Caypombo Sta. Maria
- Siling Bata, Pandi
- Crossing, Norzagaray
- Catmon, Sta. Maria
- Pulong Buhangin
- Bypass Road, Guyong
- Poblacion, Pandi
- Bunsuran, Pandi
- Sta. Clara Sta. Maria
Any-Haw Dine-in Restaurants Location
- National Road, Pulong Buhangin Sta. Maria
- Poblacion, Sta. Maria
- Guyong, Sta. Maria
I went to their Pulong, Buhangin dine-in restaurant with friends to try their best sellers. All are delicious but the best one for me is their SQUABAMA. It’s a combination of squash, banana, and malunggay dish on a sizzling plate presented like sisig. It tastes so good that you cannot even tell that you are eating vegetables which definitely is good for the kids. TRIVIA: SQUABAMA won the Top Spot at the First Knorr Sisig Masters Finals.
Their dine-in restaurants are open 24 hours, which is great especially for those who are traveling at night. The branch in Pulong Buhangin, in particular, is big with a wide space for parking.
It should be noted that they are an open-air restaurant. Therefore, insects are inevitable. But don’t worry, they’ve set up preventive measures so it won’t affect you in enjoying the food.
- They accept reservations and catering services, with a minimum of 100 persons for catering and 30 persons for reservations. For catering services, please contact (0929) 500 2317.
- Affordable meal packages for groups and students are also available.
- They also have a function area for celebrations, seminars, meetings, or corporate events. In addition to that, they offer chair and table rentals. Contact them at: Poblacion: 0925 564 3380, Pulong Buhangin: 0925 564 3378, and Guyong: 0926 564 3159.
- Any-Haw also accepts bulk orders.
With a lot of Filipino food choices, you will certainly enjoy your visit to Any-Haw Dine-in restaurants as we did. Thank you to my newfound blogger friends in Bulacan, I was able to try Any-Haw restaurant.