My son and I love pizza. But, as much as we love it, buying one is expensive ranging from P300 to P700 for a regular size, hand-tossed pizza crust. Here in the province, there are small stalls selling pizza at a cheaper price but the toppings are limited and most of the time we don’t like the taste. Because of this, we thought of making our own. Below is our Homemade Stovetop Pizza Recipe.
**We don’t own an oven, so we just used our favorite frying pan and cooked it on the stovetop. 😉
Bambi Pizza Crust – 10″
Del Monte Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce
Jolly Mushroom (premium sliced)
Hotdog (thinly sliced)
Ham (cut into small thin squares)
Oil (1 tbsp)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute onion, mushroom, hotdog, and ham, set aside.
- Once done, spread Del Monte Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce on the Bambi Pizza Crust.
- Add all the toppings and sprinkle the cheese. In our case, we used sliced cheese and put it all over the toppings.
- Using a different frying pan, cook the Bambi Pizza crust with toppings on low heat.
- Cover for approximately 10-15 minutes until the cheese melted and the bottom part is slightly brown or adjust according to how crisp would you like the crust to be.
And that’s it! You can now enjoy your Homemade Stovetop Pizza. You can adjust the amount of toppings you want or put whatever you like — olives, spices, more cheese, etc.
This is also a great opportunity for you and your kids to bond. You can have them spread the toppings on the crust or sprinkle the cheese on top. 🙂
**This post is not sponsored by any of the brands mentioned above. I just put them there in case you wanted to use the same ingredients that we used.
Click this link for more easy recipes.