Just this month, I downloaded the GCash App and explored their services. I have been using their services for a week now and have not encountered any problems yet. Satisfied so far, enjoying their Cashback promo, rebates, Spin-to-Win game, and fast food freebies when you followed their Promo Mechanics. Among other features of the GCash App is the Invest Money. This allows us to invest as low as P50.00 in their product providers. At the moment, they only have ‘ATRAM Peso Money Market Fund’.
“The objective of the Fund is to maximize income and achieve higher returns compared to regular bank deposits while preserving capital by investing in a portfolio of very liquid, fixed-income instruments and maintaining an average portfolio duration of 1 year or less.” – from the Invest Money page of GCash App
Honestly, I didn’t fully understand this statement. haha I have limited knowledge about investments and what just caught my attention is that it will maximize my income, and yes, I know the risks, so this platform is best for me as I start my investing journey. 😊
So, how to invest using GCash Invest Money?
- You need to have a fully verified GCash Account and a minimum balance of P50.00 in the app.
- Click the ‘Invest Money’ icon and complete the registration process including the Risk Profile questionnaire which will determine what kind of investor you are. Once done, wait for a text message or an email of approval.
- Once approved, open your GCash app, go to Invest Money then view investment products.
- Choose ATRAM Peso Money Market Fund and click Subscribe
- Enter the amount you would like to invest and that’s it! The standard order processing time is 1-2 business days.
For detailed instructions and more information, please visit https://www.gcash.com/invest-money/faq/.