Say Goodbye to Long Lines, Pay Meralco Bill using GCash App
Paying our Meralco Bill has never been easier ever since I discovered that I can use the GCash App even when I am a Smart prepaid subscriber. Say Goodbye to long lines and traveling with my toddler when paying our bill.
HERE’S HOW I DO IT:
- Log-in to your GCash App. Make sure that you have a sufficient amount to pay your bill. Click ‘Pay Bills’.
2. Choose Electric Utilities
3. Find and Click Meralco on the list.
4. Enter the required fields.
- Pay For – Total Current Amount
- Enter the Meralco Reference Number or scan the bar code on the bottom right and it will automatically populate the Reference Number
- Enter the amount in Php — make sure that you enter the exact amount including centavos, else, it won’t push through
- Email is optional but I always put my email address for documentation.
5. Review the details and then click ‘CONFIRM’ and wait for the text confirmation of the successful transaction.
GCash is an authorized partner of Bayad Center. Please note that Meralco Bill payment is free. Also, transactions made after 8 pm will be processed the next day.
And that’s as easy as that! With a few clicks at the comfort of your home, you have now paid your bill. Hassle-free! Don’t have the GCash App yet? You may register using this link: https://gcsh.app/r/Msb3mdU
Do you want to be an investor but don’t have enough money? With GCash Invest Money, you can start by investing as low as P50.00. Yes, just P50.00! Here’s a guide on how to start: https://homebnd.com/investing-made-easy-via-gcash-invest-money/Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Angelica Rose R. Puno
Wow! Nice naman po pala itong gcash.
Yes, super helpful. Thank you.
Ay ang useful nito. Do they accept mga over due kaya?
I do this too because I hate the lines! Thanks to Gcash and other online apps that pay bills. 💯
They make our lives easier. 🙂
Gcash! Ang bilis na talaga ngayon ng mga bagay bagay. Sana safe lang talaga mga infos natin pag knikey in natin ang ating details at pag nililink lalo na sa ating mga debit/credit card. But paying meralco via gcash is talaga namang di na makakapgconsume ng time. Oks to para sa mga full time mom na tulad ko
True! Safety first talaga. I only transfer the amount that I need sa GCash din. 🙂
This is very helpful esp. to us moms. Thanks for sharing ♥️
You’re welcome! Sharing is caring. 🙂
That’s good news