With the enforcement of enhanced community quarantine due to the pandemic, people’s access to food, money, and other essentials has been affected. Good thing, a lot of people are now offering products and services online. All you need to do is get your phone and take advantage of these mobile apps, like HelloMoney, and make your life easier.
HelloMoney, a product of Asia United Bank (AUB), is an e-wallet or a prepaid banking account that can be accessed using your smartphones. It doesn’t require an initial deposit like a normal bank account, has no maintaining balance, and no monthly fees. Amazing, right?
What can you do with HelloMoney?
HelloMoney account holders can do different financial transactions as follows:
- Transfer Funds to other bank accounts via Instapay
- Transfer money to other HelloMoney users and AUB accounts free
- Pay Bills (Utilities, Government, Telco, Credit Card, etc)
- Pera Padala – remittance transactions with AUB Cash-pick up partner locations nationwide
- Buy prepaid load for any network.
- Pay using QR codes.
How to open an account
- Download the hellomoney app.
- Click open an account.
- Take a photo of your valid government ID (front and back).
- Provide the required information.
- Verify the code sent to your mobile and email address.
- Enter the information needed
- Record a short video stating your name, birthday, and address. There will be a script at the top of your screen.
- Sign on the space provided.
- Enter the referral code if you have any or enter 219472 (my friend’s referral code).
After you’ve done the above instructions, you will receive a confirmation message with your reference number. An email will be sent to you the next banking day to confirm the status of your application.
How to add funds
- Over the counter in any AUB Branch.
- Instapay from other Philippine Bank Accounts
- Fund transfer from other AUB or HelloMoney accounts.
Other cash-in partners will be added soon.
HelloMoney ATM Card
If you wish to have an ATM card linked to your account, you can go to any AUB branch to request for a card, just pay P100.00. With an ATM card, you can withdraw funds from over 20,000 ATMs nationwide and pay over the counter at over 200,000 Bancnet POS terminals.
You may check AUB website for more information or frequently asked questions.